Monday, September 16, 2013

Winner 55 Word Challenge: Week Seventy-Four

 
Great stories this week!  I went back and forth a few times. In the end, this is what I decided...
 
Honorable Mentions:
@bookwormattack: Chilling tale, in more ways than one. Really gives me the shivers. 
@Siobhan Muir with her stirring plea. This story really tugged at my heart.
 
Overachiever:
@DavidALudwig: If it were me, I would make sure the weird guy always got invited. I would hate to be on his bad side.
 
 
 
Winner:
@JMnumber6: This was an excellent 55 words that told so much. Well done.
 
Perception
 
It always starts small. It’s us, the hedge wizards, who notice the small things.
 
This time, it’s starting with a spiderweb of cracks in an alley window. Remembering the last time Faerie invaded, the devastated neighborhood, I unpacked my gear in the alley and began gathering my power.
 
I’m not homeless. I’m saving the world.
 
@JMnumber6
55 words
 
Check back this Wednesday for the next 55 Word Challenge and a special theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment