Friday, November 9, 2012

Winner 55 Word Challenge: Week Thirty-Four

Winner 55 Word Challenge:
Week Thirty-Four


Sarah has spoken and I have the list of HM’s and a winner for the challenge this week.  Before I get to that, I want to thank everyone that entered. I know it has been hectic this month, everyone is doing Nano… but some of you managed to find time to stop by and leave 55 terrific words! Thank you.
I am in need of an artist and/ or judge for next weeks contest. If you are interested, please let me know. Even if you don’t consider yourself an artist but have some photos you would like to contribute, that would be great. They just have to be your photos.
Okay… drumroll please….

Honorable Mentions:




Winner:

Last night I swear I saw the moon combust in meteors. A banshee caught the blue debris. Her words were echoes but they said, "Now... I'm at rest." I offered to still seek revenge. She screamed; I knew I shouldn't have brought it up. When she disappeared, I hoped she had a chance at peace.

55 words

Thank you again! See you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment