Thursday, September 13, 2012

Winner 55 Word Challenge: Week Twenty-Six

Winner 55 Word Challenge:
Week Twenty- Six
 
This is one of those weeks when I am glad I didn’t have to choose a winner, because I loved them all. A lot of great stories and I’m not sure I could have narrowed it down. Rebecca Treadway did a wonderful job! So without further ado:
 
Honorable Mention: 
After The Party

One minute she was skipping home after an amazing birthday party; the next being bundled into a car to destination unknown.

She glanced out of the rear window and saw her balloons, caught on a fence; crying she realised they were forever trapped unless someone chose to release them.

Winner:
I hold my sister's hand in the empty parking lot. She clutches a bag of limp glow-in-the-dark balloons from home. She really wanted the clown to make a phosphorescent dinosaur.

A carnival flier catches on my feet advertising last week's dates.

We sit criss-cross on the asphalt, popping colors and twisting rubber into prehistoric beasts.
 Please DM me your email addy so that I can send you your prize. Also, the badge at the top of the page is yours. Go ahead and snatch it and display proudly!
Thank you everyone, see you next week. If anyone is interested in judging future contests or contributing art, let me know.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment