Thursday, March 29, 2012

Winner of the 55 Word Challenge


Winner
The 55 Word Challenge

This week’s entries were awesome! I didn’t have an easy time. There were a few that really leaped out at me.  So without further ado…
Honorable mentions go to
The bitch was silent, too. She was perfect. This line just cracked me up. I love dark humor and this was a homerun.
This was a very well written revenge story and I thought the image that was conveyed with just 55 words, painted a wonderful story.
This story was more of a metaphor of a fly trapped in a web and I liked the uniqueness of it, compared to the literal interpretation of the photo prompt.

The Winner is, *drum roll*
This story was very mythical and heart breaking.


Is it absence, or urgency that makes the heart grow fonder?

Cecile danced naked in front of me, never looking more radiant. We dined. We frolicked. We loved without abandon, time slipping too fast.

Phantom pain stabbed my heart as I cradled her in my arms, and laid her down to rest another seven years
Leo wins a $5.00 gift card from either Barnes and Noble or Amazon and this Winners Badge.
Next week I will be participating in the A to Z BlogChallenge, so along with 3 photo prompts, I will have 3 subjects to choose from as well. I can’t wait, I’m so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment